Dr. Hollins is an academic leader that creates strategic partnerships and innovative programs to deeply engage students while serving, improving, and strengthening the greater St. Louis community. She is a graduate of the University of Missouri – St. Louis and holds a Ph.D. in Educational Technology, M.B.A. from Fontbonne University, B.A. from St. Louis University in Organizational Communication, and an A.A. in Business Administration from St. Louis Community College. Her dissertation, titled “The Digital Divide through the Lens of Critical Race Theory,” was named an American Libraries Association Top 10 Dissertation of 2015.
Dr. Hollins currently serves as the Interim Associate Provost of Academic Affairs and Dean of the Anheuser-Busch School of Business at Harris-Stowe State University. Harris-Stowe State University is a historically Black institution (HBCU) located in the heart of vibrant mid-town St. Louis, Missouri. She is a leader that builds strategic educational partnerships, designs innovative academic programs, and integrates cutting-edge technologies into programs to develop a highly knowledgeable, skilled, and diverse workforce.
|Download Hollins CV||Download Hollins BIO|
- VoyageSTL Life and Work with Dr. Stacy Gee Hollins
- HBCU Connect School of business at STL university gets 10-year accreditation
- St. Louis Business Journal – In landing $25M grant, St. Louis officials celebrate unity and an opportunity to revitalize north city
- St. Louis Business Journal Most Influential Women Discuss DEI
- St. Louis Business Journal Most Influential Business Woman
- St. Louis Inno Ecosystem101 event examines what the region’s startup economy is doing right, where it needs to improve
- St. Louis Inno Advance STL: How a new Harris-Stowe entrepreneurship program is helping justice-involved people
- Prepare.ai Podcast Fixing the Digital Divide
- GeoInnovation National Speaker Series Advancing the Geospatial Mission
- WOB+Lib Conversations with Ray: Dr. Stacy Gee Hollins on the “Digitally Denied”
- Cit Corner Dr. Stacy Hollins of Harris-Stowe State University talks about the just-underway Center of Innovation &B Entrepreneurship and the new initiative, The Minority Entrepreneurship Collaborative, which helps students and others pursue their business dreams.
- St. Louis Business Journal Harris-Stowe State University to open new entrepreneurship center, aid minority founders
- Hollins, Stacy G. (2019, March) “Digital Desserts,” Dr. Hollins Working to Bridge the Digital Divide KMOV Channel 4, Requested Interview
- St. Louis American Changing Someone’s Life Everyday